• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

let do some muding or some trails

Patattack

people of OK! is there going to be any rally's any time soon or some off road rally's? just got the m1009 to 10/20 standard... the only problem is that its clean!:-x lets do something.

army_nurse

should make it a yearly thing and call it the red dirt somehting or other. i can go just have to put i the correct form with household 6. that requires some advanced planning. i will watch this thread and see how it progresses.

AllenEM

Not all of Oklahoma has red dirt. We like the South Canadian River when it's down a little more. there is a ORV park in Lexington if you want to stay in the south central part or just the river over by us anywhere from Ada to Calvin

Patattack

that what im talking about :jumpin:im over here in lawton i dont know were anything is at i havent really done any off road here with my new ranger dont feel like destroying another ranger in the mud (i made that old ranger a pos!). army_nurse or AllenEM if u guys know any cool spots cuz i dont im originally from maryland but im sure we can plan something out and get a group going i think we could work something out. just pm me

AllenEM

WE are working on our trucks to get ready for a trip to the Clayton area probably a round mid April to mid May I will keep you updated and we will probably want to test them out a little before then also so I will let you know before hand.

K9Vic

Texas has good parks for stock trucks if you want trail riding and just a mud park. One of the best is in Bridgeport probably about an hour south of the boarder. I have been there many times and there are many levels for stock and rock crawlers. If it recently rained or has not been too hot, there are some good mud trails and a small pond. It has a mix of it all and price is fair.

Bridgeport, TX - Official Website - Northwest OHV Park

Patattack

ok, ok some good places been named out i like to shoot for mid april too i need to put a new flywheel in and do some steering work but after that ill be good so if anyone want to go just tell me that ur in well just have to shoot for OK or TX but well figure that out when we get a group together

Patattack

i will. if anybody wants to go thats in the area of ok or north tx or can travel to mid ok for april 16 (thats a saterday) at 11:30 or what ever works out for anybody else that going, for mudding and off roading(cuz what the point of owning a military vechile for the looks and keeping it clean 24/7) bring what ever u want cucv, duece 5 Ton any military tuck, just say im in Thanks

im going to get with some one and get us a place, still working on it i will keep this thread updated

Last edited:

Patattack

ok i found the spot, looks like a cool place to go to ill put the link below, its in lexington ok if alot of people go we can probley get a good rate, so come on a join the fun! thank AllenEM for finding the spot

SUNDOG

Cleptomaniac

Patattack88 This looks like a lot of fun please keep me posted. I have a bobbed deuce. And am all about getting her dirty:grin: Just depends on work...

AllenEM

My group is talking going to Clayton area around the 22-24th of April and do some power line runs around the Ada area between now the then to make sure every ones trucks work after working on last years runs on the river. I will let you know went we plan on a weekend run.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks