• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 gun truck

dittle

Lots of extra weight due to extra armor and it might not be able to go through the sand very well. Even with a functional CTIS there is only soo much flotation and so much power available.

alpm3

never had any prob in sand or mud not much armor maybe2 4x8 sheets of shop steel not armox less than a normal cargo load about 3 tons total wiht ammo

txdodge43man

All you gun ring guys take a close look at the legs on that gun ring. M66 gun ring but it has the older style two peace legs that you see in the WWII rings and the Vietnam gun trucks.

SMOKEWAGON66

Hey, Guntruckers don't hide!
lol...id agree in the fact that i know when i was gunnin, my crew loved to get all up in the business at hand, but when i was up top, i loved my turret armor and gun shields.

we can say, Guntruckers dont hide! but they sometimes do take cover ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks