• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More required parts

Emmett

Howdy all,
First time lister here. I've owned a Goat sinse 99 and have quite a few miles on her.
Long story longer, I decided to put new brakes on her and got to digging and decided to change the Ball joints too. That led to A frame bushings. Seems I have enough ball joints +2 extra but only 8 of the rubber/steel bushings for the A frames.
does anyone know where I can access 8 more NOS or a decent replacements for the A frame bushings?
Lucky for me, I have collected a few NOS parts over the years but as usual you never have enough.
I hope to have a new complete brake system with hoses, liners, wheel cyl's, etc. It has now grown into a suspension as well provided I can get the required parts.

I sure would be thankful for any info.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr Thompson, glad to see you are still collecting! Folks, Emmett goes back all the way to the milveh list long before the groups MV List. Welcome aboard Sir! There are a few Gamagoat collectors here. Check also with member popacom.

Emmett

Thanks Recovery....Makes me feel old! haahha
I have a few extra ball joints but thanks Frenchman. I will try the Red River later today.
I have to admit that overhauling the entire suspension system is a royal pain but finding required parts has become even a bigger one.
I was surprised to type in GamaGoat into the Google bar and an old photo of my goat came up. I decided to make it my "avatar" !

If anyone has any extra drive line parts I would be interested as well,,,all except the center short shafts of which I have 2 extras......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks