• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clare, Mi pics

ida34

You took my spot as I was leaving in my m1009. Picked up a few items and had a great time. I had to leave early as it was my 17th wedding anniversary. She expected me to get home about 8-9p but I was able to make it home by 4:30pm. I will be back next year with the deuce.

Armada

Dave, didn't get to meet you. I was watching for a guy pushing a stroller too. Met a few other members though. They were all great guys, and I had a good time. Look forward to attending future events.
Nice pictures too. Glad you got one of my 1009 since I never did take any pics. Took some video though. Hope to go to the event you're having in September. Probably won't drag the M101 with me though.

Paul

67Beast

Armada said:
Dave, didn't get to meet you. I was watching for a guy pushing a stroller too. Met a few other members though. They were all great guys, and I had a good time. Look forward to attending future events.
Nice pictures too. Glad you got one of my 1009 since I never did take any pics. Took some video though. Hope to go to the event you're having in September. Probably won't drag the M101 with me though.

Paul
Sorry I missed you. We were only there between noon and 3 on sat. as we wanted to be sure we made it back home at a decent time for the kids. I met BobH and BigBee there as they recognized me as the one with the twins in a stroller. :D

ojsdna744

My kids and I had a great time as well. Thanks to Houdel for pointing out where to grab the sandwiches! Next year I need to remember to pack a cooler! :roll: Met some cool people, and saw some nice rigs. I was a little worried my truck would be the only one actually used ... but at least half of the rigs there were around the same condition as mine. All there, but still used for farm chores/ hauling/ ect. We had a great time!

(I took some pictures, but I'm very fat and lazy about getting them sized down, I'll work on it)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks