• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

vinny-socom1

**Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**
@ Withlacocchee Campground

Come join us June 3rd, 4th, 5th for "Tons of Fun" at the second annual Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally.

The feature focus of this event is quick weekend get-a-way with trail riding, simple social gathering, and plain fun for all. Event will include a steak dinner & sides Saturday night, with all other meals being B.Y.O.

Camp sites included water & some electrical sites on a first come first serve basis. There are bath houses for men and women, a covered pavilion with tables and a large fire pit in the common area along with smaller pits throughout the camp sites.

Tickets are $35.00 for adults & $10.00 for kids.

Ticket includes camping Friday & Saturday(dinner)
Sweet Tea & Filtered water available

Please send an email:floridamvrally@gmail.com for your tickets.

**more details to come!!!!

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack, let me be the first to ask.......WILL YOU BE DRIVING SOMETHING GREEN ??????
With all-terrain tires????

FM5332FF

I will be there with my mog. It is running like a champ on the propane, now just to make it stop again and finish mounting the tires on my 24's :p

cessnatwin

I will be there too, bring cooler weather this time, and Simple Jack bring something military, not that purple rainbow warrior with the bridge plate on it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks