• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

State of Jefferson

goodguyzy

here is the info:

Oregon, June 2 -5, 2011: 6th annual Rendezvous on the Rogue. Indian Mary County Park, 125 Ringuette St., Grants Pass, OR 97527 hosted by the Southern Oregon Military Vehicle Collectors Club chapter of the MVPA. Thursday night is set up, Friday begins with SOS with the Desert Raiders, several tours and activities are planned for Friday and Saturday, pick the ones you wish to participate in. Saturday night is Rick’s barbecue chicken dinner with an after dinner raffle. Sunday is move out. Contact: Bob Jacobsen;(541) 878-445, bobjake@embarqmail.com. Park reservations: (800) 452-5687 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (800) 452-5687 end_of_the_skype_highlighting; www.co.josephine.or.us. Sites for the event are 54-76 or 89-92.

goodguyzy

I plan on attending (exciting) and Scott from Tacoma area says he is planning, with other local members im sure.

BTW: I AM A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF JEFFERSON!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks