• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt Camper...

jluv1185

OMG! Please NO! Spare the Hemtt!!! If they want to travel in that, they better convert that critter to run on hopes and dreams... I don't know the MPG but in sure its not as good as paw paw's whinnie.

panshark

yall missed the solar panels on the roof. Once you get it above 5 mph, then you get the additional power from the windmill. I think it even comes with some sails, but couldn't get that feature to pop-up on their interactive model.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know the guy who sold them the truck. Sad to see if modified, but he paid the price...he gets to do as he wishes. The guy is going to be driving down through Central and South America...taking a boat to Africa...and then continuing on up through Africa, the Middle East (should be fun) and onto Europe.

whyme

do oasises have diesel these days? he is gonna need a whole lot of Jerry cans that's for sure.

iirc that company makes some pricey toys, that converted f550 was in the above 6 digits. could be mistaken.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
But it will be CONVERTED TO BIO DIESEL which makes it have better MPGs! Says so right there on the site.

A

A/C Cages

Ok, how will that engine work while being stuffed in an enclosed part of the camper? Is that the eco version of a stove top?

Jarek M

Ok, how will that engine work while being stuffed in an enclosed part of the camper? Is that the eco version of a stove top?

If it stays original it won't have to work at all, it'll stay stationary at some rich guys parking lot.

This way it will get some action... gay action not like Russian trucks action, but action never the less!

Stalwart

I had expected something a whole lot better than that. I'll just keep doing my camping under the cargo cover, plus I get to have a crane too for the heavy lifting.

Elwenil

I've already said my piece on that retarded looking horse trailer mounted on the back of the HEMTT. Suffice it to say I said nothing nice about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks