• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uwharrie Food

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok everyone,
Sorry this has taken me awhile to get together- I've been busy moving into a new place.

I would like to offer food service again this year, and Cabell might bring his MKT, or I will drag mine up for it's first rally.

I promise I will be better prepared this year- I was rushed last year and I forgot some stuff because of it.

Friday Night:
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Rice
Gravy
Green Beans
Corn

Saturday Morning:
Eggs
Bacon
Grits
Biscuits

Saturday Lunch:
Hotdogs and Hamburgers
Chips
Potato Salad

Saturday Night:
Speghetti and Meatballs
Garlic Bread

Sunday Morning:
Pancakes
Sausage

Sunday Lunch:
Cold Cut sandwhiches
Chips
Potato Salad

There will be tea and some kind of bug juice available all the time.

The cost per person will be $25. If your not going to be there for all the meals, we can work something out.

Please count up who you are bringing and post up a count here so I can get my shopping list together soon.

If anyone wants to change anything on the menu or include something else, please let me know.

CGarbee

I'm still planning on attending, and can still bring the MKT... The menue looks very "doable" to me. I'll most likely be there early Friday morning (like last year), so if somebody wants to join me for lunch that day that's be ok as well...

Ferro, let me know closer to the date if you are going to get the food or if you want/need me to make a run for supplies.

ranger.41

Count me in for one person. I'll be there Friday at noon time. I'll be bringing a cooler and an assortment of sodas. If you need me to pickup food supplies let me know.

CJ9/Granny

Count the wife and myself in for all. Cabell, depending upon how our morning goes, we may see you up there around noon. :-D

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok people, I need the final count by the end of the week. So far I have 12. Cabel may/may not want to tow the MKT down for that few, I will call him and see. If we only have that many, then we will cook on grills and coleman stoves.

Anywho, post up for sure if your coming, and how many in your party need grub.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Count Brian & I in for the whole nine yards. We have Tee shirts and lets not forget the camp site . Get your Tee shirts early so we`ll have your size.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks