• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GTB stake sides and Hood bow question?

Bodger Baz

can any helpful GTB owners on the forum help me out with the dimensions for the stake sides and hood bow dimensions.

i need to know the overall height of the stake sides, the metal upright part

The overall height with the hood bows fitted

dimensions of the wooden slats

overall height of the cab hood bow(s).

Thanks

Baz

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am somewhat certain the side rack/troop seat metal components are the same as CCKW. The bow corners and bows are also CCKW/M series, just the bow is shorter. Not sure about the bow stave length.

jzimm999

Barry:

I believe the troop seats etc.. from a G-506 1 1/2 Chevy are exactly the same. I know of chevy locally with troop seats, just wating for the snow to melt to go and take a look. A far as the cab bows go, the is one in Wisconsin (kevin Kronlund) that I hope to get measurements from this summer. I'll try to remember to email you some pictures/ numbers when I get them........If not email me to remind me

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks