• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: Correct Mule Engine-must turn over/run

DaninNM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need - correct (NOT A GENERATOR) M274 mule engine - if it turns over I am interested. Photos of what you have a must.

Call DaninNM anytime 505-269-2056

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Why not just call one of the big 3 Mule guys and buy one?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a generator engine, he does not want that.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Totally different shrouding. Oil filters are different too. Several other things but those are the most obvious things.

It could be "converted" with the mule items(if you have a mule engine to remove them from.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
On a generator engine, the flywheel has the fan built into it, the mule engine has it's own belt driven fan with different shrouding. They might be the same basic block, but I'm not sure.

Sirblissfull

Welcome to the boards Danin.

There is a member of the local MVPA that is selling a Mule complete in New Mexico he might know of a local supply for parts. With no introduction I have no idea if your a local member and we have met or not so PM if you want the contact information.

Sirblissfull

Welcome to the board Charles

You quoted me and did not notice my use of the word LOCAL 3 times and New Mexico as well?

I also pointed out he made no introduction. He might be the very guy that is selling the mule.

Context is very important!

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real mules have 4 cylinders.:grin:

**** straight!!!! I've owned a few 4 cylinders and I'm currently restoring a 4-1958 original USMC 106mm M274. Will post photos as it comes along. If anyone needs 4 cylinder or other early mule parts, let me know.

Jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks