• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 wheels needed

apbloom

This is sort of an urgent request:
Our local American Legion Post #281 is refurbishing two WW2 guns.
They will be parked in the memorial garden that is home to a bunch of big rocks with bronze plaques honoring veterans from our town, from all the wars from the Civil War forward.
We need to acquire a total of four (4) 16 inch wheels to finish the job. They appear to be exactly the same as Dodge WC-series, M37, or PW wheels
Please let me know if you have 4 of them for sale, and your asking price. They must be presentable and have the split rings intact but not frozen or rusted on. We intend to sand-blast them and repaint them to match the refurbished guns in color and condition.
I can be reached at 631 - 749 - 0100 anytime or by email:
info (at) SIBTA (dot) com
Thank you very much for helping, if you can.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks