• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wright patt pickup

gunboy1656

OK so my EUC clears yesterday, start making the calls I need to get the ball in motion to go get my trailers. My brother in law tells me he can't go, (he used all his time off for his fathers funeral) he is the only one with a large enough pickup truck and trailer. So now I am scrambling to find another truck and trailer.

But as a last resort I will take my deuce. I have never driven my deuce that far so that will be a first, my long trips in MV was in an HMMWV (2 trips at 900 miles each)

So what I need is some phone numbers just in case I have troubles with my deuce on the long trip. I plan on changing out my fuel and oil filters out, and the oil before I leave (was going to do it later in the spring, but seems like no better time). I dont have much in the way of spare parts at the moment.

My route (as of right now) Looks like route 154, onto 30, onto 71, then 270 around Columbus. Any other/better recommendations to the route?

gunboy1656

Well I had a scary offer go past my head yesterday. The though was brought up to me about towing the trailers one behind a GMC Canyon and the other behind a Chevy Colorado. Needless to say I shot that idea down. the person who gave the idea saw that they could pull a load of 5,000 pounds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks