• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here's my new project

Trailer, Semi, Van, Electronic, 6 ton, 2 wheel, M348A2N

This is the baby that JROSBO from IL was nice enough to pick up for me and hold at his place. some of the pics are ones he took. Needs a lot of cleaning inside, hoping to use it for my camper at the MMMT Camp Graylilng Color Tour Trail Ride Sept 21-24.

Attachments

Armada

RE: Here

That looks real nice Brian. Man I wish I had room for more green stuff!
A portable generator and an AC unit and you're in business! Is Dave going to pull it for you with his tractor?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

That will make one cool self contained camping unit! I've converted a box trailer into a camper/hauler before. Your options are only limited by your imagination and your wallet. :grd:

Elwenil

Miltrucks had one of those like that in excellent shape if I remember correctly. I drooled over it and his long wheelbase Deuce tractor as a camping RV type rig.

reblawyer

Man, that is sweet. Have fun, maybe you should try to get one of those "trick my ride" shows to do a number on it for you.

Re: RE: Here

reblawyer said:
Man, that is sweet. Have fun, maybe you should try to get one of those "trick my ride" shows to do a number on it for you.
:D I'd love that, depending on who pays for it.

Initial plans are to take it as a Museum Display trailer, with models, dioramas, posters, reference books-basically all the stuff I've been collecting forever!

I have been trying to figure a way to make the whole back end open to load an M37 inside, though, like one of those toy haulin fifth wheels!!!!! :lol:

I've got the deuce tractor coming from MN as soon as the seller and the trucker can make connections. Hope it'll be here before the trail ride!

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Here

Nice looking 275 Brian. Seems there has been a deuce tractor in the truck trader on line for a few years now, is this it?

RE: Re: RE: Here

Kenny,
Don't know if it is or not. I never saw that ad. This one's in MN. I think the guy bought it, used it for what he needed or found out it wasn't exactly what he needed and decided to sell it.

I'm just hoping that it runs and drives as nice as it looks.

Dave P and Lane have already challenged me to test my "recreational doubles" skills. In MI, as long as the primary trailer is or contains a housing unit, a second trailer (car, boat, M105, M37, whatever) can be towed behind. [thumbzup] The trailer does have a pintle and air hook ups at the back. I'll have to get a little more familiar with the rig before I try that, though.

I am tempted to take it on the trails at Camp Grayling in a couple weeks. It's short enough, it should be manueverable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks