• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint color

Superdave

I want to repaint my Goat in the 4 color MERDC and I am trying to figure out what the base color green is on my trailer. It looks like light green but I have been told and the chart says Forest Green, Is it just faded really bad or is it a light green color ??? I have figured out the other 3 colors of Sand, Black and Field drab. I did a search in the paint section but never really got an answer to this.

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, but take into account that the MERDC camo hasn't been put on trucks since the early 80's, so that is some pretty old paint!

In case you are not aware of it, the manual for the MERDC schemes is TB43-0147.

Cheers

Emmett

I plan on repainting my Goat in the near future and will also paint it in the MERDC scheme.
Anyone know where I can get the manual, TB43-0147 or an online sourse? Probably going to do up a M151 as well.
Regards,
Emmett

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks