• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power stirring a goat

cornrichard

Please don't be mad I could not resist. I can't help with the armstrong steering on the goat. But if you want to do some serious stirring get a 24 volt to AC converter and try this.

Attachments

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No ........I have never seen this done. But I know this guy in Hilo,Hi that says he "IS" gonna doit..........LOL ..............wait....that's you!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::driver::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

no1_macleod

thank's for the comments. Just so you know I got 6 goats and 2 are running. I sure ever goat owners wanted a fuller restore one. Dido heaar=== plus I want to exparoment mitone. I thick a few thing it might need
1 less turns from end to end on the wheel
2 power stirring front and back
3 power brakes
4 quietter engine
5 5 speed trans
you know a little more up to date - a dayly driver zoom zoom - what the **** is that?

You mean like this one?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IOV3HKr_tE[/media]

or this....

GAMA GOAT 6X6, The Ultimate Off Road Vehicle!

the second i believe now has an alaskan camper mounted on it

there was also one doing the european truck trials... can't find the link right now

or more seriously, i believe power steering was trialled in the prototypes... and the original engine was corvair.

Spock

Gamagoat1

The original prototype was powered by a corvair and looked somewhat similar to what we see today. No powersteering!!! (No Stirring either)

Last edited:

PaulbusMax

thank's for the comments. Just so you know I got 6 goats and 2 are running. I sure ever goat owners wanted a fuller restore one. Dido heaar=== plus I want to exparoment mitone. I thick a few thing it might need
1 less turns from end to end on the wheel
2 power stirring front and back
3 power brakes
4 quietter engine
5 5 speed trans
you know a little more up to date - a dayly driver zoom zoom - what the **** is that?
www.freetranslation.com

goat whisperer

Power Steering... no, thanks!
The Gama Goat is made for offroad driving and offroad you do not need a power steering.
Anyway... if the power steering is a must have to you you may look for the electrical steering system of an OPEL CORSA or something like that.
I know a goat owner at France. He uses that system. It don´t look good, but it works.

Have fun... :-?

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks