• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clinton, TN anyone?

JTZX

I found an M1008 in Clinton, TN (20 miles NW of Knoxville). Anybody close to there that would be willing to check out the truck for me? Thanks!

Jason

Jimmy

Don't give up just yet, I checked with a guy I know who lives in Clinton and he has seen this truck from the road and says it looks great from there but will try to go by for me this weekend and check it out up close. I will let you know. The e-bay pics look pretty good.

JTZX

Cool! Yeah just let me know what kind of shape it's in if he's able to look at it. I'd LOVE to buy it and have it shipped here if it's a good truck, especially since everything I've seen around here so far has been really expensive. I agree, it looks good in the pics, so hopefully it's just as nice in person. Thanks again for helping me out!

Jimmy

I have an update. My friend looked at it last night and said it looks really good up close except for a gouge in the R.F. fender about a inch long and a few other little odds and ends but overall a good looking truck. He said that there was a sticker in it wanting $4,500 for it and had 54k miles on it, so if you can get it for the price on e-bay it would be a great deal. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks