• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151's at small Oklahoma Car Show

Happyland1410

I stumbled across a very small car show yesterday in my town and look what was there. A gentleman who is a veteran had a very nice display set up. I wish I had known about the show because I would have brought my deuce. Hopefully he willl be back for a bigger car show here in September and I can display my deuce next to his jeeps.

Attachments

Happyland1410

Great display. You never know what you will run across.
I should have asked the owner for contact info. These would be a great addition to some of the parades we have in Oklahoma.

P.S. Warthog, is that your latest project in your avatar? If so, will it be ready for the parade next month? ;)

65 m151a1

I think I would have obsure the cement blocks with paint, making the blocks look like rocks with Great stuff, camo neting or used sand bags, ammo cans with cement in them or ammo boxes with sand in them and position the supports so it looks like its not holding your display up. Further more there is a ton of things.

Looks grate but the cement blocks takes away from the display.

Later Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks