• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Think I have a source for feed stock

rmgill

I think I have a source of bio-diesel feed stock. One of my local indian restaurants has to pay for their WVO to be picked up. I need to get my processing equipment, but I've got a source of stock.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ryan, Get you a few drums and start getting it now before someone else beats you to it. And you'll have plenty of oil to get your recipe down strait.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You may be aware of this but if not here it is FYI.
Get the oil before it goes into the renderer's grease bin.
If you take it out of their container you are commiting theft and a lot of renderers are filing charges if they catch you. :shock:
It may seem like a waste product to you but to them it is a resouce that they sell to the feed industry or other businesses that use it. It is how they make their money.
I have been into alternative energy/fuels for a long time and have spoken to several people in the waste veggie oil industry. They are not fond of "grease rustlers".
I am a volunteer consultant to Central Alabama Clean Cities, an environmental organization.
I will probably convert my MV to run on alternative fuel when I get one.
A word to the wise for what it is worth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks