• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 Volt Solargizers, $15.00 each, Almost new!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,
Just passing along info on a hell of a good deal, if you can live with some squashed cardboard boxes.

I just ordered a bunch of 24 volt Solargizers from Ted's Trucks in Alabama, for $15.00 each. They were military, but sat out in the rain, so the cardboard packaging is kinda messed up/squashed. Other than that, they are brand new,ahd Ted tests YOURS before he ships it to you. The Solargizers are waterproof anyway, so if you can live with the squished cardboard packaging, this is a hell of a deal. He does charge 2% more if you pay by Credit Card or Paypal, but he does take checks. If you decide to order, tell him you read about it on Steel Soldiers..

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560
Midland City, AL 36350
334-983-1092
Mon-Fri, 8-5 CST

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im not selling them, just passing on the word..

Contact info is:
Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560
Midland City, AL 36350
334-983-1092
Mon-Fri, 8-5 CST

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While you're at it, get some wheel cylinder kits! No one beats Ted on price for these. I buy 10 at a time!

CGarbee

I just got an email from Karen yesterday inquiring if I still wanted my order since they had not yet recieved payment. My response was that they had not told me what the total was... Somewhere along the line, the email from her to me with the total had gotten lost, so I know that she is working this week on checking to see that everything that should be going out the door, is.

BTW: I'm not only getting a handful of Solargizers (have been using them on all my stuff for years and wanted to stock up for the stuff that I will be getting in the future) but some brake parts for my M35's and other stuff. I've purchased from them before and have felt the the service, price, and quality of the stuff was really good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks