• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kraz 255b

Jim Hunter

Hello guys,

I came across two Kraz 255b for sale...
These are a strange bed setup with some wheels at both corners and a winch near to the cab...The one of them is pretty complete and in very very good condition.
I am wonder if there some market for this kind and era of trucks as here in Greece most people prefer US Army trucks instead as they are way easier to maintain and have good parts supply.These seem interesting huge trucks and I will plan to bought one and try to help the seller to sell the other...
Pictures in 10 days or so from both trucks...

Rgds,
Jim

Jim Hunter

Finlandia : this is the bed setup exactly !!! Thanks !!!
Altough is 255 not 260...
Hope to upload mine on youtube shortly :mrgreen:
Now one more thing : what is a fair price for one of these trucks ?
It is in general good condition and complete...

Rgds,
Jim
:beer:

Jim Hunter

Thanks for the price estimate...
I also discover one more in need of TLC in a place that I will never expect to find a truck like this there as they have strictly US army trucks...
Take a look of the extra tires in the bed!
It is complete and I am wonder how much is a fair price for this ???

This truck will be for sale real soon guys !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jim Hunter

Today was at the yard...
I hope to have the Kraz running again after a long time...
Here is some more photos...

Attachments

USSR

Finlandia : this is the bed setup exactly !!! Thanks !!!
Altough is 255 not 260...
Hope to upload mine on youtube shortly :mrgreen:
Now one more thing : what is a fair price for one of these trucks ?
It is in general good condition and complete...

Rgds,
Jim
:beer:
Can be found in very good condition in Ukraine .. can a new (in stock in the Ministry of Defence )...)))))))))))

Jim Hunter

Thank you guys for your fast help:smile:
Sadly there is no info regarding for the type of the correct batteries...

I will plan to have this truck shortened with the removal of the last axle and the bed.
BUT it can be easily return to stock specs as I will have the chassis rails marked and shortened with laser cut...I think this will be the first 255 shortened around ???

Jim

Last edited:

USSR

Thank you guys for your fast help:smile:
Sadly there is no info regarding for the type of the correct batteries...

I will plan to have this truck shortened with the removal of the last axle and the bed.
BUT it can be easily return to stock specs as I will have the chassis rails marked and shortened with laser cut...I think this will be the first 255 shortened around ???

Jim
Give me e-mail and I will cast you a complete guide for troop maintenance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks