• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How about a gathering Sat, May 21 in Carrollton, TX

feets

We're putting together a cruise-in in Carrollton. It's going to be held at the Chrysler Parts Distribution Center at 2205 E Beltline Rd. You are free to come and go between 10 and 2.
The Chrysler corporate guys contacted me last year about putting this together and the Cowtown Mopar Club pulled out all the stops to get every Chrysler based group in the area to attend. We ended up with over 130 muscle cars, Vipers, classics, trucks, Jeeps, PTs, and lots more in attendance.
They want to do it again this year.
The Cowtown Mopars will provide our smoker trailer and Chrysler will be giving away free food and drinks. There will also be a food drive for the North Texas Food Bank. Exchange non-perishable food items for raffle tickets. There will be plenty of prizes given away by Chrysler and the local dealers. Tours of the facility will be given.

The only thing that kept last year from being perfect was the lack of MVs. As a wannabe and some-day owner of a Deuce, I'd love to see you guys come out. We're looking for Kaiser, Jeep, Dodge, or anything else produced by a subsidiary of the Chrysler Corporation like Sherman, Pershing, and Abrams tanks. Okay, that may be dreaming but we'd certainly take them! We have plenty of parking for vehicles of all sizes. If you can bring it, we'll find a place to park it.
This event is open to the public and will be a great way to bring attention to the MV hobby.

If there's anything I can do to help bring the vehicles out, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks guys and gals!

BTW... You guys might get a kick out of the awards we presented at our annual car show this year.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks