• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East blok surplus for sale

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not by me, so no violation, I hope.

:jumpin::jumpin:

Just thought I should put this link here (hope I did not do it earlier already). If nothing else, it gives a nice impression on what kind of stuff you can buy in the Czech Republic at this moment. Some really really nice things but man, are they expensive.

Cheapest rolling stuff an anti-tank canon, about $4 K (thanks to a louse US $$rate). Most expensive a tracked artillery piece, only $140K. Including a chopper, but no US stuff.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm, ......must... resist.... urge!

:drool::drool: Don't force yourself. :twisted: I'll add to the temptation and make you a deal. We split the costs of transport: your new truck to the Netherlands and mine from the Netherlands to here. Must be cheaper than trying to find two single transports. :twisted::beer: any takers :beer:

Last edited:

duncan

:drool::drool: Don't force yourself. :twisted: I'll add to the temptation and make you a deal. We split the costs of transport: your new truck to the Netherlands and mine from the Netherlands to here. Must be cheaper than trying to find two single transports. :twisted::beer: any takers :beer:
**** you! Well, it'd have to wait till after my roadtrip july this summer. I'll pass Prague coming back from Ukraine, so will see about paying these people a visit. If it looks good and theres some money left.... hmmm :roll:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
**** you! Well, it'd have to wait till after my roadtrip july this summer. I'll pass Prague coming back from Ukraine, so will see about paying these people a visit. If it looks good and theres some money left.... hmmm :roll:

By then, I hope my truck will be in the Czech Republic already and in a much better state. I'm leaving for the Netherlands in a few hours to continue the work.

warewolf

No way. No one would sell good condition Kraz for 3,5 Euro, when he can get 8,5 for it easily. Most of these pictures were made in STV Group warehouses, I bought equipment from them before and believe me, they wouldn't sell a Kraz for silly money. BTW these OT-64s and Kraz trucks come from Polish Army. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks