• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forest Park Pickups

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wanted to give everyone a heads up that if you have bought or buying anything from Forest Park, you better get the EUC through in record time. The base is closing and All equipment at DRMO/GL will be moved soon. IIRC the date is to have everything gone by 15 June and the gates pemanetly locked. Any remaining vehicles will be shipped to Anniston or Warner Robbins not matter what status it is in.

Looks like all but maybe one or two of the trucks there are non-runners.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Not sure, the place looks pretty deserted except for the little bit left in the DRMO yard. I think most of it's shut down. I'm hearing July 15th they all have to be vacated and they officially turn it over to the city on Oct 1st. Guess they been there since 1941, they figured they better run as quick as they can so they aren't the last ones there to clean up the HAZMAT.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Suuuurrrreeee

Not sure, the place looks pretty deserted except for the little bit left in the DRMO yard. I think most of it's shut down. I'm hearing July 15th they all have to be vacated and they officially turn it over to the city on Oct 1st. Guess they been there since 1941, they figured they better run as quick as they can so they aren't the last ones there to clean up the HAZMAT.
Right CARNAC...you pulled that same chit on me when ya bought the tank I wanted so bad!!:roll:

Attachments

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked one up at Forest Park today, About 7 unsold trucks left there. I was told that any vehicle that is sold will not moved to any other location but will be picked up there. The fort is being closed however a part of the property is going to be a reserve base, the southern area around the new gate where all the new construction is taking place. The vehicles left are in pretty sad shape.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks