• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923a1 crazy gauges

Bolkbich

i just got my m923a1 the temp gauge reads 235 but the motor is 175 or so i changed the sending unit then i changed the gauge still slowly rises to 235 my low air light stays on all the time but i have plenty of air pressure ( i raised it from 105 to 118-119 psi) anybody have any ideas thanks ted

jwaller

ya good luck on that one. try making sure your grounds are in tact and clean.

on the low air light are you getting the buzzer too? if so I'd say the sensor is bad.

Bolkbich

no buzzer ... as a matter of fact the only buzzer that works is the parking brake buzzer i bet they had a problem and just disconnected it i have to dig further whats weird on the temp gauge is if i disconnect the wire at the sensor the gauge goes down to the bottom if i ground the wire it pins the gauge ...so its doing what it should...gremlins...i hate those guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks