• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Devils Lake...

Bighurt

If it was a M920...I'd just drive out there.

I've dun ran out of parking spaces...so until I buy property I've bleed all the green I can muster. But like Lay's Potato chips, nobody can have just one, and for the right price I'll find a parking spot...LOL

I still need to pay Wreckerman for a visit or pay Wreckerman a visit one of the two...LOL

Bighurt

LOL, I have an offer from another member in your neck of the woods. Problem is for me the trucks that run well need to pull their weight and the ones that run poor probably wouldn't make it that far.

If you make it up to the GL lot in the next few weeks let me know...

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks