• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving a half, half track.

Blythewoodjoe

I need some help determining the weight of some stuff so I can decide if I should buy it. Could anyone out there give a good guess at the weight of a half track with the drive train complete but cut off at the back of the cab? It's 840 miles from my home and I am trying to decide if I can get it home with my truck. I think it's a M3 with roller.

Thanks,
Joe Trapp

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this the one in NY I told you about? With the armor cut off aft of the cab I say your F350 should move it no problem

Chuck H

Blythewoodjoe

Indeed THEY are. I am trying to determine if I can put TWO of them on the old F350. It's not looking too good. I am now thinking of two trips.

Joe Trapp

mangus580

Joe, if you are going to come up for them, let me know!!! I live less than an hour from where they are located. I would like to meet up with ya when you come up. I could probably even help you load with the winch on my deuce if need be.

Keep me posted....

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe

Depending on the timing I might could go with you and tke my F-750 to pick both up.

Chuck

Blythewoodjoe

Well the auction ends tomorrow. I guess I'll have to see if anybody wants them real bad. I called the guy today and the reserve is more than I am willing to pay. Not that I don't think they are worth what he wants, I just don't want to pay that much for something 840 miles from home.

Blythewoodjoe

Life stinks. Someone wanted them about $350 more than I did. Oh, well, I'm sure there will be two more with doors, louvers, hood, head lights, combat wheel and a complete front roller next week!

Joe Trapp
Once again the lack of money has stopped me from having what I want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks