• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gama goat made ready

dmetalmiki

Well the rally season is here again..and We have made ready the gamma goat , painted m new glass to windows..engine tune and replace supercharger...now to see if it starts..(on just two small car batteries!..

YouTube - gamma goat

Sig229

Hello,
I own a Gama goat and it sat in the desert for years. I would find time to go to my property and enjoy it all I do is install two car batteries and presto. It starts up like I used it every day. I enlisted in the Army came home three years later charged the batteries same fuel like clock work starts rite up. I have several vehicles and need to sell some because I became disabled and cant afford to keep all my toys. could you give me an idea of what it is worth and how I would go about advertising it.[thumbzup]

I also have extra parts to go with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

big block 88

Bud you really need to knock it off, it takes 100 posts to sell something here. Your gonna do nothing but piss people off, and it doesn't help your sales reputation acting like this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks