• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chinooks in Montana

wsucougarx

Wow forget the CH-46's, look at the terrain! You've got some seriously beautiful country out your backdoor[thumbzup] I have been wanting to move to MT for sometime now. WOW! That pic looks like a postcard. Alright time for a mini rally in MT guys...haha

Last edited:

dc3coyote

Very beautiful country, Walt.
One day I may have to make a trip out that way, most likely in the summer, since I have made a promise to avoid snow with a passion.

This summer! Why not?

Very beautiful country, Walt.
One day I may have to make a trip out that way, most likely in the summer, since I have made a promise to avoid snow with a passion.
Thanks Branan, It's a unique place to live, especially this south-central part. The door is open anytime you want to come. Lots of things to do here.No snow in late June, July or August. Hoping you can make it.

Last edited:
Rally in Montana

Wow forget the CH-46's, look at the terrain! You've got some seriously beautiful country out your backdoor[thumbzup] I have been wanting to move to MT for sometime now. WOW! That pic looks like a postcard. Alright time for a mini rally in MT guys...haha
Another member and I have a rally in Montana under discussion wsucougarx!Thanks for the response. I really don't know how many members are from Montana on SteelSoldiers! Does anyone know? Thats got my curiousity(Mispelled?) up.

Momtana Rally 2011

I'm in Hmailton (Western Montana about 60 miles South of Milssoula) and think a rally would be a great idea!
NEWFDAD, Glad to hear from you! A fellow member from Billings wants to do one also. I will get a message off to him today and see if he has any ideas. I'm outside in the mountains about 30 road miles from Helena at Upper Holter Lake ( Gates of the Mountains) . We have all kinds of places to camp by my place or we could even plan on having it here overlooking the lake. I think with me being in the middle it would be a logical place to have it. Lots of roads also,some over 20 miles into the mountains for a convoy. I am putting you on my contact list also and the other member from Billings. I have the names of a few others also. I will PM you later tonite or tomorrow morning. elkhunter

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks