• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What, me worry?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gary (polverone) delivered the generator from Will late this afternoon and also a decal he made up. I thought it was fitting after the events during the past weeks. :)
Thanks Gary!
The generator will be installed tomorrow and as a consequence, my departure from Ventura is delayed another day... Jon, if you are working on Tuesday, we may not be able to meet after all. aua

Attachments

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Pretty cool! What a perfect advertisement tool on the perfect truck. Bjorn, I'll be off the next couple of days if you need any help I can head out there or your more than welcome to come out to my house and I'll help you with your truck. Shoot me a PM or call. Nice job Gary!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Devin, PM me directions and I'll be at your house late morning tomorrow. Want to see Jon in Hesperia later in the day so we can visit Walker's surplus yard.

Will and Gary, got the generator installed with new belts and it's charging just fine. Thanks!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope the installation was a no brainer, glad to hear you're up and running. Wish I would have got to meet you face to face. Be safe and have a good trip home! You gotta write a story for MV mag!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks