• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bone Yard diorama...

CharlesKing

... Second and final version of the 'Fallen Armor' dio I've been working on. I decided to scrap the older version due to it's size. I decided I wanted something more compact. So here it is. Nothing new except the container has been repainted and chipped. I altered some parts on the vehicles and added some stuff, including a figure and a dog but otherwise, the theme is the same. The name has also been changed to what it was meant to be called in the first place.

Attachments

big block 88

Looks amazing, only thing I see that caught my eye was the fifth wheel plate on the truck. Maybe make it look a bit more used??

Don't get me wrong you are the one with the talent I just saw that one thing, the model is awsome, retired old iron pretty neat.

CharlesKing

Looks amazing, only thing I see that caught my eye was the fifth wheel plate on the truck. Maybe make it look a bit more used??

Don't get me wrong you are the one with the talent I just saw that one thing, the model is awsome, retired old iron pretty neat.
Thanks gents. Big block, I was planning on doing just that. Thanks for the reminder. :)

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Incredible detail. It's fun picking out and identifying all the individual parts. Very nice work as always.

CharlesKing

Out standing job
1 question, where did you get the PSP
Thanks to all of your comments and support guys. Much appreciate. May I ask what is a PSP? Excuse my ignorance as I am not a military personal so my military vocabulary is very limited :)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks to all of your comments and support guys. Much appreciate. May I ask what is a PSP? Excuse my ignorance as I am not a military personal so my military vocabulary is very limited :)
PSP Pierced steel plank, formed steel with holes, used for road ways, runways, in sand used to help getting unstuck. you have two sections standing up on the front right

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks