• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UPDATE 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally

Iyaayas184

We have had to delay the rally until at least August, we just hired a new executive director and want to give her some time on board before we do the event, she is experienced in Fund raising and in the end would help make this a far better event, so give us a few months and we should be back on track for a great event!!

Thanks, Bob[thumbzup]

Iyaayas184

Date for rally now in concrete

I know this years Kansas Rally has been a bit of a moving target, but we have a final date set. This year's rally will be on 24 September at the Kansas Museum of Military History in Augusta, Kansas. Lunch will be served from our newly acquired MKT. No trail rides yet, the land we hoped would be available has not completed its EPA mandated clean up. Also there is no parade this year just a static display. Camping on site is permitted in addition to a few hotel and restaurant options in the area. We have some new items to display this year so come on out and bring what ever you have.

Thanks, Bob :jumpin:

Iyaayas184

34 days and counting until the 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally at the Kansas Museum of Military History in Augusta, Kansas. Come have lunch served off of the museum's new MKT, see the new Century of Warfare Exhibit and see the rest of the museum's unique collection of vehicles including the only known 1917 International 5 ton dump truck left in existence as well as the newly acquired 1953 REO "Calamity Jane" Civil Defense Heavy Rescue truck currently undergoing restoration. And who knows maybe we will crush something with our M5 High Speed Tractor, got any ideas or things you would like to see destroyed???

Prankster

I haven't been following this posting so I do not know where this happening will be, and I could use a few directions from the main highway.

How far could it be from the Oklahoma border at Ark City?

Iyaayas184

I haven't been following this posting so I do not know where this happening will be, and I could use a few directions from the main highway.

How far could it be from the Oklahoma border at Ark City?
I just checked it is 71 miles straight up 77 from Ponca or 43 miles from ark City to Augusta where the museum is. not very far at all.

Iyaayas184

Only about 8 more days until the 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally will be happening on 24 September. Sure hope to see some of y'all. We will be having several events for the kids including getting to shoot one of our potato guns a new event this year which should be really fun, along with a paper airplane distance and accuracy contest. One of our leading attractions this year once again will be our inhouse fabricated Vietnam tribute guntruck one of only two west of the Mississippi that we are aware of. If anyone would like to arrive the night before please let me know so we can be sure and have personnel on site. If there are any questions or you need more information, please do not be afraid to ask (email me directly at bob@lastpatrol.org)

Iyaayas184

Tomorrow is the day, the 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally will kick off at 1000 on Saturday 24 September hope to see y'all there.
come out to our Rally and Open House at the Kansas Museum of Military History in Augusta, Kansas and help us celebrate our 20th Anniversary, there will be events for the kids, special tours of our vehicles and an intro to our new Century of Warfare exhibit which is literally a walk through time!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks