• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turrets are home!

wehring

After a lightning trip out of state and help from some great folks the turrets are home!

I will begin the restoration in ~6 mos after I get some current projects wrapped up.

20mm one man
20mm two man
25mm two man

Can't wait to let the 20mm cannons rip...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i promise to post the pics that i have soon. we had a blast loading those up. glad the 2x4 in trailer tire didnt turn loose. great trip glad to help

Last edited:

wehring

turrets and bday

I guess this fits in with this thread...

For my b-day (38y/o) my father and participated with a machine gun shoot at the YO Ranch! Here are some pics...

Tie in to the thread.... the one man turret will be there next year with the 20mm mounted on the XM474 baby!!!!

Fully functional Mini Tank!!!

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Attachments

wehring

pain

Pain compliance is a powerful tool and Pop learned the phrase "self-critiquing" this weekend. If you are a south-paw watch out for ejecting brass from a Mk46!

:evil: I know... evil son.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

linx310

Was Ted Nugent out there this year? I heard he showed up one year but that could just have been a rumor. As a southpaw myself...I have made that mistake a few times to. The worst one was a styer aug some one didn't tell me had not been switched over.

wehring

No Ted

He was not there this year but he is a regular at the YO. AUG dental program... not cheap or fun.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Stalwart

Nice score, I've been looking for ones like that for my V, I'd rather have the low profile look with a simple gun ring until I find what I like. The stock V turret dosn't do it for me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks