• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mud tires

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking at firestone's S. A. TRACTION ND in 10.00-20 load range G as a possable relpacement for the ND's my truck came with. Has anyone tried these? Is there a better choice?

spicergear

I looked at a set of these for my truck then came across a set of hard to find XL's. Did you price those 10 Firestones yet? I was around $220/tire then mounting and tubes and that jazz. EEEK!!! S.A. Traction ND is a really aggressive tire! The tread is nice, no full center to spin slick...a really good looking tire.

brgmchevy

I run new Firestone NDs 11.00x20s as a single wheel setup :cool: . They work excellent so far! Kinda pricey though, but cheaper than any other 44" tire at $250 each :p . Looks awesome too :scool: .

Monster Man

like Guido said, I would suggest running 6 SA Traction 11.00x20's- way better off road performance and cheaper when it comes to replacing them 7 instead of 11. Drawbacks would be you can't keep going with a flat :(

they make that tire in a 9.00x20 as well, so they won't rub in dual configuration, and have a speed rating higher than the deuce can attain

Expensive, but, man, those are some nice looking tires

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks