• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Beaumont Texas Hooter's on Memorial Day?

Darwin T

Not planning on a long rally (but what ever). I plan on heading to the Beaumont Texas Hooter's on I-10 for lunch in one of my Deuces on Memorial Day. [thumbzup] They had a car show there last Saturday to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project but i was over in Houston. Everytime i drive a deuce to Beaumont i eat at Hooter's. If anyone in the area wants to swing by "come on by you hear". even if your not in you MV. We can talk shop maybe a little cruise around the area, or maybe someone else knows of something going on. I am taking all day off.

We may want to beat the rush and meet about 1100, thats when they open i think.

Well thats my plan for lunch on Memorial Day the rest of the day is up for grabs.

thanks
kevin

Darwin T

i gave an invite to 3 others MV operators last night. have not got any for sures, but, showups are welcome. of nobody shows but me i guess i will have all of the girls to myself. :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks