• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SOLD - m101 trailer + generator components in Dayton, OH

patrascu

Hi guys,

Several of the regular posters from this forum helped me a few months ago when I bought a trailer from GL. Unfortunately, it is a lot bigger I realized it would be. I originally wanted a M416 but my wife wanted one with a folding tailgate. I got the M101a1 and now I want to sell it and look for a M416 again.

Everything pictured below is located in Dayton, OH:

Trailer, $400 OBO

Generators: (2 cages and 2 transformers, no motors)
Make me an offer...

I also have this extra wiring harness:
Make an offer if you are intrested!!!

This communications rack may already be sold, but let me know if you're interested:

If interested in any of the above, you can call me at 505-417-2722

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: m101 trailer + generator components FOR SALE in Dayton,

Welcome aboard Sir. Wished I were still in Dayton, the M101 is a good all around trailer.

patrascu

Everything EXCEPT the communications rack has been sold!!!

If you are interested in the trailer or generator components, contact JIM at 937-430-6645. He is located in Dayton and I believe he wants to resell these items.

Armada

Just a heads up on this guy that sold the trailer. His name is Adrian. Don't EVER deal with him! Had confirmed the deal and arrangements were made to pick it up on Tuesday. Called again to confirm a time for pick up, and says it is sold to someone else. Thank god I didn't send the money ahead of time, or drive all the way to Dayton for nothing! Unbelieveable! :evil:
What is your saying Kenny about Foxhole Joe....... "Whatever you do, wherever you go, don't you buy from Foxhole Joe". Same applies to this guy.
Whatever happened to when a mans word meant something?

CGarbee

Sad... Got to say that I purchased several items that he had for sale, enjoyed my telephone conversation with him, got several emails about the stuff along the way (mainly about shipping methods and costs), and recieved the items yesterday in great condition... I was the one who suggested to him that he post about the stuff that I did not purchase from him (ie the trailer) on this site, so I feel bad about your not having a good deal, especially since my dealings with him went so well...

Armada

Thought our conversations went well too. Guess you never know.... Oh well, I'm over it. Lifes too short to spend it upset. I'm still bummed out about it though, I really have a need for it. :(
I talked to the guy that bought it from him and I'm waiting to hear back if he wants to resell it as is. I have a diesel generator I wanted to put in it and run it off of the fuel tank on the trailer. I'd use it for deer camp and for some of the military vehicle 'weekend get-togethers' around here. A generator, lighting kit, and a GP medium makes a nice home away from home.

citizensoldier

There are more

I will find you one... Now that I know you need one. I have ran across a few of these and passed because of the tank and all the holes. One was in the thumb too. No worries I am on the hunt... How about a pioneer trailer from Colemans??? :lol: :D

liljohn

Phew, dodged a bullet, then! I was talking to him about this trailer, he said you were coming to look at it so I said cool, you've got first dibs.

It's fine since I've got some leads on an M105, which I would rather have anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks