• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new mule hauler in the making

nickd

I decided to dump the used snow mobile trailer and have an aluminum trailer made. I found a local manufacturer Lanchester trailers about 15 miles from the house. I went with a 20' long deck over trailer. Semi custom with an under deck spare tire and below deck ramp storage. The trailer is all aluninum except for the wooden deck. A pair torsion axles under the 102" wide deck will allow safe loading of 4 mules cross deck and will safely transport my 3 mules. These guys have done a great job with the custom features I needed to haul the mules and also to be able to use the trailer for other stuff as well. I stopped by to check on the progress last week and it looks great. I took some pictures and will have them up on Tuesday for all to see.
I can fianlly load and haul all of the toys safely.

Last edited:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
what is the rated capacity of the trailer? how much did it cost? im thinking about getting another trailer. the one i have now is a 12' single axle land scaping trailer, but have been thinking about upgrading to a 20' bobcat trailer

nickd

major, the trailer is made by LanChester trailer supply in Atglen Pennsylvaina www.lanchestertrailer.com. Charlie has a very talented crew. the only thing left for them to do is wire it up do the title and tags and it will be ready to pick up. pictures will be up on Tuesdy

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should have them paint it green and be able to use jeep rims and tires, and composite mil-spec taillights. Just an idea. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks