• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks at Kokomo Veterans Reunion!

cbvet

Went to the annual Vietnam Veterans reunion in Kokomo Indiana again this year. This was my 23rd time.
Drove my Deuce the 90 miles.
There were 2 Vietnam gun trucks, Wild Thing, & Psychotic Reaction.
We would occasionally parade through the park, giving rides & getting our pictures taken. Great fun. The vets loved the trucks. I bet there were 200 pictures taken with my Deuce, as every Vietnam Vet could identify with it.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Eric

Attachments

Reactions: DAS
Just chatted today with some guys from Point Man Ministries that took pictures of WILD THING while they were at Kokomo. They were up in Cheboygan, MI (almost to the Mackinaw Bridge) at a display of the MOVING WALL VietNam memorial wall display. We drove our trucks up to pay respects and they wanted us to stay all day. Unfortunately, we all had other plans.

vtdeucedriver

Thanks for posting pics of randys wild thing....................gotta laugh, in the last pic. The guy sitting to the left, thats Larry. He is everywhere with the guys, both with the jersey crew and Sam with "Ace of Spades"........Larry drove with the 523rd and a truck called "malfunction"

cbvet

It's reunion time again! This coming weekend. Eight miles east of Kokomo Indiana on Hwy 26. See HCVVo_Org for details.

We'll be there with our M35 gasser, M35A2 with "riot" box, M422A1 Mighty Mite, & M 103 trailer.
Hopefully, Wild Thing will show again.
It's a really great time for ALL veterans & their families. Food, bands, & adult beverages.
If you can make it, just look for the Big Green Trucks & the little Mighty Mite.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks