• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin swap thread

DMaddox

hey westech i need a set of the oil lines for the ip also. Anyone have a clean air kit,, i need a j-pipe, and very good condition windsheild frames

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just picked up 5 NOS deuce right front fenders in the crates.

These do not have the GL dent normally associated with attached right front fenders.rofl

To haul them that far I would have to get $200.00 each since my Dakota sucks gas.

That's prob still cheap freight rate. It would be almost a 1000 mile round trip for me.

Having checked with the usual suspects concerning prices that is still a lot less than you would pay at most places....and these are brand new.

If I can get four confirmed sales I will bring them to the rally.

Attachments

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to find a heater core for a 5 ton. Also looking for more convoy light parts, and the green dash lights for the A3( want to change out my red ones)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need any of the Intermediate Bulk Containers? (Other than Westy)
$50 each delivered to Haspin.

I am calling my supplier.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have:

Military Maxx Pioneer Tool Kits http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=4422

3" 8pt Axle Nut Sockets (2.5 Ton) http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=6702

4-3/8" 8pt Axle Nut Sockets (5 Ton) http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=8280

4-7/8" 8pt Axle Nut Sockets (5 Ton) http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=8281

Padlock sets (6 and 10 piece) http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=8413

Water cans (new) 5gal - ONLY IF REQUESTED

Last edited:

1stSarge

To all you guys that keep scrapping M109 boxes, or making sheds out of them.. I still need one more blackout blind panel…

I still have a few shelter halves/poles/stakes and load bearing combat vests if anyone is interested. I am bringing a few CUCV glow plug controllers, alternator rebuild kits, and glow plug relays for others. I’ll throw in a few extras.

If you want to do an alternator rebuild, bring the old alternator, and we can show/help you do it while we are there ( call it a seminar ).

Kip has a bunch of ammo cans he would like to sell… we need more room at the farm for trailers…

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a used plastic battery box for deuce or 5-ton (2 battery style). $30.
battery box.jpg

I also have a used hardtop for cab for deuce or 5ton. It's rear window is missing. It is very solid with minor rust. I can get a photo if interested. $350

Or best offer. or trade for deuce parts or tools??? will not bring unless a buyer speaks.

EDIT: Both of these items are sale pending.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can throw a bad alt on the truck if ya want to play with it. Should have all the tools there.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
319 : price on water cans please. I got a looooong way to come. I`m poor , on medicare, get gooberment money, and whatever else I can add to this sad story. AND I want to buy more stuff.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I also have a used hardtop for cab for deuce or 5ton. It's rear window is missing. It is very solid with minor rust. I can get a photo if interested. $350
If I get four confirmed sales I will bring the 5th fender and we can horse trade over the hard top....I need one for my bobber project.

kipman

Richard, need new fenders, you need any of my junk?, I will bring three Deuce heaters, only the heaters, ammo cans, mop gear in large and xl, came across a pair of fiberglass tool cabinets, will post pics of them.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319 : price on water cans please. I got a looooong way to come. I`m poor , on medicare, get gooberment money, and whatever else I can add to this sad story. AND I want to buy more stuff.

Water cans are:
$30 each, ($35 each filled with genuine Deetroit water!), two for $60, three for $90 and on and on and on......

hdexpert

I just won a BUNCH of new, still in the box computer speakers that I'll be bringing if anyone wants some. Good quality units, Harmon/Kardon and Boston Acoustics.[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/FONT]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks