• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

here's the newest

The tractor got delivered last weekend while I was down playing on the trails at Grayling with the Museum's M880.

The M275 is SWEET!!!!! [thumbzup] Tranny's nice and tight, no leaks to speak of, starts at first push, scaringly quiet inside. Does need new exhaust and some other cosmetics, but I think I did alright.

Just need to find the water leak in the trailer that keeps dripping by the back door.

Should be ready to show at Grayling Oct 7 & 8 at the Train Excursion display.

(yeah, I posted the pic under "trailers" but figured more people would see it here.)

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Tractor

Hey bigbee, very cool 4-color MERDC camo-scheme! I love the trucks with the 4-color camo.

Bruce

Olney, MD
------

1991 M149A2
1989 M932A2
1989 M925A2
1989 M101A2
1988 M977
1988 M105A2
1987 M1045
1987 M105A2
1985 M1009 (3)
1970 M149A2
1964 M129C
1963 M332 (3)

looks different now-

Joe- yeah, you got a close up look. Thanks again for your help in picking it up and storing it for me. Looks a little different now, with all the stuff gone inside.

I'd like to match the trailer to the tractor, paint wise, but that won't happen for a while. Unless I can find the paint already faded to match the tractor, :lol:

Attachments

Original purpose

Matt- I originally bought the trailer to use it for the Museum's display when we travel. A lot easier to open the doors than to set up a GP Medium, haul all the stuff from the truck, hang it in the tent, fix what broke on the way, take it back down after the show, and start all over again. It will also have my bunk and cooking stuff, so it will be my camper.

EC Kaiser- It helps to have friends close by whose neighbors already think they're nuts.

Joe-I just grabbed hold and pulled!!!!!. It was just a linoleum floor, it came up in strips and pieces. Found out the reason for the problem was a couple quarts of oil that leaked out, plus the water leaks and the angle of the floor piled most of it in the corner. Got some cheap replacement at HD for now. Might put wood in later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks