• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another good Pickup at McCoy

cocco78

I was down on Monday picking up to M101 trailers and met Seth for the first time, I usually deal with Mike. Got to talk a bit with both of them while we loaded up and watched them get some dueces running for a guy picking up 2 of them. Despite the 90 degree heat at 9am it was a good trip. There is a nice campground just South of Sparta as well in Leon, very rustic but with facilities and a pool. We were going to stay at the campground right by McCoy but it was way to much of a resort for my taste. We also used this as an excuse to wander around WI for a few days camping and checking out the roadside attractions...

Pics here of our trip if anyone is interested: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

I thought that's what that IMT stood for. We have a place in Aurora and I lived in Pembine for a short while I drove for Gunville. Will have to get together next time I get up that way and see those trailers you got.

DesertRunner

Guess I'll add my 2 cents worth, I too picked up my M101 trailer this week. Seth was great to deal with and everything went smooth as clock work.[thumbzup]

Jay

camp9

I'm just East of you two hours, we should get together on picking up to save some time and fuel if your interested. Good to see another yooper on here. [thumbzup]

cocco78

I'd love to meet up with some other military collectors, especially if i'm planning on picking up a truck sometime this summer...

This is the 2nd time i've purchases from McCoy, a few months ago I picked up a near mint 2005 rebuilt M101A3 that I use personally. I had so many people comment on how great of a trailer it was that I figured I could probably sell a couple of these pretty easily.

The first one cleaned up nice, just have to convert it over to 12v and standard light plug.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks