• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tower Park, CA ???

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I am starting to loose it. I can't seem to find any references to the Tower Park event that should be taking place next week I believe. I looked on the MVPA site and I don't
see anything about it. I figure I'm not looking in the right place. can someone help
out an old man and point me in the right direction?
Thanks,

BillIdaho

I'll be there, we're driving down on Tuesday. Hopefully, we'll be set up late Tuesday, ready for business Wednesday. We will be one of the first booths you see when you go into the MV area. We'll have about a million patches, medals, badges, etc, for your pleasure. And, BTW, if you have any Gama Goat radio related stuff, look me up there. (Hope Donner Pass is clear). If any Steel Soldiers-dudes are there, c'mon over and introduce yourself, I would like to put faces to the people here. Thanks

Jetnoise400

Aw... come on Gary. I had those dates posted on our web site all year! ( http://www.mvccnews.net/events.htm ) Ya gotta look at the web site once in a while. It sure was a nice event.

But stay tuned because I'm working on the event page for next year and you'll want to get your calendar marked accordingly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks