• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin Sign-in

westechs_wifey

This thread is for anyone that attended Haspin this yr......would like to get a head count of attendees and mv's .......[thumbzup]

Example: Westech & Westechs_wifey
M35A2 and 101 camper/trailer

tm america

I was there plus one with the m35a2c.I had a great time like always.. but this year i wasn't able to get it stuck even though i made sure to hit the ussual deep stuff:grin:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DH & DHW

Silverado with M101a2 and M274a5(Mule)

Cigarjoe

I was there Wednesday at noon until Sunday morning with the M1008 and M101A1. Had a great time. I am already counting the days until next year.

Akroma

Good a place as any to post a first post.

This is Julie, 1stSarge’s better half.

We had a terrific time. Many thanks go out to everyone that helped make it great for us, Brett and Pat, for helping us with various mechanical issues, Neal and Doc for supplying parts we needed, Buff for bringing the shower (hopefully he doesn’t sell it and we will have it next year), Chris, for the off road lessons, and of course Kip, who spent many long hours about 3 feet from the sun in 100% humidity getting our 109 ready at the farm. You all are terrific people, and I am proud to be a part of the group.

I have learned so much about these trucks in the last few days, and have to say I was into the hobby before, but now I am horribly addicted. To see how these things move and articulate themselves through obstacles in person is absolutely amazing. Many more things I could say, but keeping it short here.

Thank you all…

---Julie--- recent graduate of Gimpy’s University of Off Road Driving Excellence (Basic Course).

TheRainbowBoxer

Mower cycle gang was in attendance from Wed afternoon through Sun morning. Stretch, Jacob (sitting bull/little girl), Chris (the other Chris), Jordan, and me. Stretch brought his Deuce, mobile garage, and 5 racing lawnmowers.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got there Thursday with the rest of the Ohio Convoy, stayed until Sunday morning. Another great rally, sure had a blast again this year.

Only brought the m35a2 this year, but had a small host of support equipment...a blood cooler, blood refrigerator and command post tent again.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time also! I had the USAF '94 Chev C2500 2WD Maintenance truck (without the necessary cable lugs Speddmon needed).

Last edited:

davey8943

Our group:

Myself (Dave) and wife (Crystal), M35A2 with M101A2
Brother (Lewis), M1009
Brother (Walter) Father (Stephen) friends (John, Andy): a 99 Jeep Wrangler and a Honda 400 4-Wheeler

We all a blast, and will probably be back with more Camouflaged Steel next year!

Dave

indy4x4fab

Banned
a HUGE thanks to DJones (dave) and gunit (gun it aka doug) for all the great and wonderful hospetality. we when hoping to have fun but never emagend the amount of friendship and fun that we ended up having. with out them and daves sister and dougs girlfriend it was totally a blast.

so from the deepest and warn caring parts of mine and my wife's hearts we thank you four for making us feel so welcomed and like family. you guys will never know how much we appreated your guys' help, kindness, and support.

oh and the wife (aubrey) say we have to get a douse now, which means next april after we get your tax check back.

one 86 ram charger that did go off roading, not a mv but fun none the less that and aubrey says she made three new friends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks