• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Thanks 2011

littlefoot

I have to say thanks to 197thhc his son Chris and wife Amy, Djones and his sister Sandy, gunit, and Nick and his wife Aubry. The best people to be with at a steel soldiers event hands down. They would not give up till we ALL made it off the trail. I would also like to recognize all who was involved in the removal of the tree that kept us in the woods till 1 am. This site is great and so is ALL members involved!:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:Keep up the team work.

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I was up ogling your truck just before you guys went out on that run. We got roped into going to look at devil's backbone and missed you, sorry about that. You should post up some pics of the mods you have done, they are done WELL. Nice truck.

OH YEAH, do you plan on modifying your tow bar now? (hehe)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks