• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Gimpy

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Chris for helping out at The Thank You Foundation event yesterday at the Newport, KY Krogers.

It stopped raining as soon as we pulled in and he did a heck of a good shmoozing the new Miss Ohio AND getting people to donate money and sign thank you cards for the troops.

Thanks Chris

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
nopics

That explains why, when I called him around 5 pm, he said he just got home, couldn't talk, and needed to go take a shower....(probably a cold one)

Thank you all, for supporting out troops.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thanks to Chris for helping out at The Thank You Foundation event yesterday at the Newport, KY Krogers.
It stopped raining as soon as we pulled in and he did a heck of a good shmoozing the new Miss Ohio AND getting people to donate money and sign thank you cards for the troops.
Thanks Chris
Just wondering out loud...did Gimp try any horizontal maneuvers?roflroflrofl

Seriously though...thank you all, and thanks for posting!

A

A/C Cages

Dang Gimp, could have cleaned it up a bit, what a junker.:razz:

What are you talking about, its the cleanest ive ever seen his truck and I think its the first time Ive seen it on all its tires too.

Just giving you a hard time. lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holly said I didn't have to wash mine and it was there with all the Haspin mud all over the tires and rims.

sandcobra164

IP Pump Expert

I'd like to toss Gimpy a Thanks for walking me through putting an injection pump back together, both in his posts on the site as well as on the phone earlier today. I appreciate it Chris!!! Hope you didn't mind someone on here gave me your number but it's saved for future reference now!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks