• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super single hemmit rims hubs fliped out on rear?

blackrock

Hey guys im getting ready to put some hemmit rims on my 5 ton but was wondering has anyone flipped the hubs out in the rear and put the hemmit's on that way? I have been looking for pics but can;t seem to find anyone that has done it. thanks kyle

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Some say its a waste of time and effort, but when I put mine on my wrecker, I will swap the hubs. If you look at the deuces that have done it, the process is the same.

blackrock

yea i know the process i just wanted to see how they look before i go threw all the effort of flipping them. Have you seen any with it does? just to see pics that is

Truckoholic

I JUST last night saw a picture of a 5 ton like that, but of course now I am not finding it! And I'm really trying too! Can't even remember how I found it.

But I kind of like the look when they are like that on the rear too.

blackrock

Thanks for the pics guys. My bobbed deuce has hemmits in the rear and i like the look of that just wasn't sure with the tandem show it would look. But from the pics provided i def like the look better. thanks kyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks