• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LuAz 969M-

m880 unimog

well,i got most of my big stuff running now,i am nearly finnished building the ramps for my MESA trailer,and thought about taking a small runabout to the shows-the luaz is perfect and a lot of fun-BUT i need some parts can anyone recommend a supplier?

im in england but travel extensively.

m880 unimog

hi, well i need a complete tonneau cover,mine looks like a civilian plastic one and has had the rear door cut off.

a set of correct mirrors

details of the interior and a spare wheel .

a manual possibly in english ?

thanks-

USSR

hi, well i need a complete tonneau cover,mine looks like a civilian plastic one and has had the rear door cut off.

a set of correct mirrors

details of the interior and a spare wheel .

a manual possibly in english ?

thanks-
These parts I could find.
Manual for use - Deposit Files (in Russian and English). If you can not download - I'll send this manual an e-mail )))))))

Regards, Serg

USSR

I found some spare parts:

- cover assembly (with glass and frame) is in good condition.
- Rear-view mirror (which is in the cockpit)
- Spare wheel (to clarify - diameter and whether you want this wheels with tire?)

m880 unimog

hey-that was fast-the wheels on my machine are ten inches diameter-i dont need a tyre-

i am interested in the cover,please advise me how you wish to proceed,i will have to check the vehicle over to check for any other parts needed before i finalise the order.
thanks.

USSR

hey-that was fast-the wheels on my machine are ten inches diameter-i dont need a tyre-

i am interested in the cover,please advise me how you wish to proceed,i will have to check the vehicle over to check for any other parts needed before i finalise the order.
thanks.
Replied to the your e-mail

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks