• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with sandblasting and painting the -725

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, my schedule has really been f'ed up this summer and fall. I don't expect to get the truck on the road until late October or November. Far too late in the season to sandblast and paint the -725 outside, considering I have no garage and my property is surrounded by trees.

Anyone out there close to me have a garage that they'd be willing to loan for a weekend in November or December, for some beer money (or beer), in order to get this thing prepped and painted this fall/winter? I live in No. VA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks