• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to pasify babies ??

texas-5-ton

Well, we got this great 5 ton truck that is truly a magnificent piece of equipment but leave it up to a bunch of whiny firemen, there are already complaints. I am sorry but I am very opinionated on this and to be quite truthful, IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF !!! Two of our guys are complaining about the u- shaped piece of metal that you must PICK YOUR FEET UP OVER to get into the truck. it is the piece between the seat and the door that appears to be a cab support. These two guys are a little bit heavy and they are the only two that have complained. I am 6'5" and I have no problem at all getting in. They wont tell me any particular reason why that i should cut it out other than it is "in the way". Now, if this piece serves absolutely no purpose, i have no problem cutting it out. But I don't this that the factory put it in there to look at. I feel like these guys want it gone perhaps because it might rub them as they get into the truck.
Can this piece come out or should i leave it??

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: How topasify babies ??

Tell them to lay off the McDonalds and quit their whining.

rizzo

RE: How topasify babies ??

I'm 6'2" and 299.99 lbs and it never occured to me that there was anything in my way when I got in the trucks.

Adamlee

whiners

Jesus Mc Christ, tells those hosers to shut their pie-holes and get back to work already.

That is absolutely the lamest reason to butcher a rig for no purpose other than to "convenience" somebody's extreme laziness.

They probably don't know their own home phone numbers "cuz they got em on speed dial.

Whiny wimps, they are!! :evil:

jasonjc

RE: whiners

They do know that the leading cause of DAETH for firemen is hartatack tell'em to stop wining and lay off the fatty foods before it kills them or you do.

m35a2cowner

Idea

Maybe you can mount two wide comfy seats on the back bumper. That way they won't have to climb on anything and protect the rear bumper from damage while backing up. The can also remind motorists to stay back 500 feet.

Jones

RE: Idea

Think of that big u-shaped piece as paired corner braces. The cab gets a lot of it's support from them and without them the doors would be hard to close/hard to keep closed, depending on which way the cab was flexing.
If those guys can't lift their foot over the lip, how do they ever make from rung to rung going up a ladder?

mangus580

RE: desert deuce pic

I have nothing against it... it just cracks me up the number of times it has been posted for various reasons.... :-D

anyone else notice that the truck has the newer style jerry can on the running board?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks