• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you warthog!!!!

M715VFD405

After talking with Joe for a few months about his M715 I decided to buy it, Plans where to take the truck home after the 4th of July parade but my second driver bailed on me. Joe on the other hand quickly offered to trailer the truck 76 miles to me a few days later along with a few parts that need replacing on the truck. I'm happy to say that both the truck and Joe made it here without problems. Joe is an awesome guy. He walked me through the entire truck good and bad giving pointers and so forth and didn't leave till I was comfortable with the trucks in's and out's Many many thanks Joe!!!!:not worthy:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe works tirelessly on Steel Soldiers helping the many CUCV owners along sometimes answering the same questions day after day. If his committment to a buyer is the same, I would never have an issue buying from him. Looks like you got a solid example of the M715 to work with. Side note, Joe, I like your choice of truck to deliver the 715. I have to admit I'm a little jealous of the panel doors on the back but if all goes well, I'll convert mine this winter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks