• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dangerous Trailer Loading

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes you just have to ask WHY? See anything wrong with this?

Saw this on the way home today and thought I would share.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

He was going 35mph and was fishtailing like crazy. Also notice the donut spare on the van.

Attachments

ranchhopper

They keep saying you cant fix stupid the law of averages work against people like this they get culled because of their own stupidity its called natural selection but they usually end up taking someone innocent down with them when they finally have a wreck.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's people like that who kill soccer moms with a van full of kids...and/or all the other horror stories we hear...or...a graduate from the dwarf brain academy sees that and thinks it's OK for him to try....and HE kills the soccer mom.

There are folks that do stuff like that outta desperation and there are folks that do it out of stupidity...,either way...dead/mangled = dead/mangled.:deadhorse:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you suppose that fella is gonna post pics of that haul,on an Astro van forum? Looks like some of the recoveries guys here consider trying...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What he lacks in brains, he makes up in nads...er...stupidity. I need that back foot of that burb though. Here are some compliments of Papercu. I recognize that lot, thats MCLB Albany

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's my buddy Rob, towing the M332 Trailer of Potential Death back from Chambersburg. Good thing we stopped to check things out halfway home.

Note:

1. no safety chains hooked up
2. no air hoses hooked up
3. pintle hitch almost wide open
4. only secondary hookup is the electrical cable (!)

God was sure watching out for his stupid butt that day....

Attachments

One of the stupidest things I ever saw and I called FHP was a guy pulling what looked like 2 new dodge 1500s on a flat bed trailer with no chains or strapping of any kinds. They obviously just drove them up on the trailer put them in park and off they went.

jj

Two years, or so, back i was bidding on a genuine stainless steel tank water buffalo at a nearby farmer's produce auction. My intent was to tow it home with my M-1009. Three miles of twenty-five MPH two lane blacktop. I walked away when the Amish boys got over $1000. Kinda relieved i didn't have to try the tow home. Nutcases with a Suburban on a single axle behind a minivan are the kind who usually don't have insurance either. When they get caught in THAT act, they brag to their friends that, " the fine and court costs were still less than if they had paid for car insurance for all those years."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks